Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Legend Of Korra Season 3 Episode 6 and 7





The origin of Lin and Su's falling out is revealed and why they lived different lives. Korra and Bolin try their hand at metalbending.

i think there is something wrong with the time listed on the page it should be a hour later just so everyone knows

Either Korra will learn Metalbending faster than Bolin or the other way around...Anyways, is there any possibility that the remaining episodes won't come in pairs? It's still a long summer and I don't want this great season to end so soon! (Just my opinion, not that I'm complaining seeing more of the story per week,it's great though!)

I guess they were produced for the latin american broadcast of the show and the leak came from that branch or division or whatever of the studio. In any case, they were leaked from central america; mexico, from what I hear. Now I don't know if leaks occur when somebody from the studio with access to the episodes posts them online or if somebody from the outside hacks the server and steals the episodes to put online or if sometimes it's one and sometimes it's the other, but the episodes leaked were intended for a spanish speaking audience so there were never any english language episodes available to whoever leaked them.

yeah, episodes 2-6 were leaked in spanish a few weeks ago. they were poor quality and for this last episode (ep. 6) I had to follow along with a txt document translation since I couldn't find a version with subtitles hardcoded to the video.


I think finn is getting confused between episode 5 and episode 6, since it's been 3 weeks since the start of this season and each week has been 2 episodes...

Except for the first week where it was 3 episodes and the 2nd week where there was a break.

I wish I hadn't binge watched all 6 episodes the day they came out (4-6 I had to download subtitles for) because now I have to wait even longer for new episodes.

New members receive training from Tenzin, who must also deal with Bumi's poor attitude. The new airbenders learn more about their air bending heritage. An old friend returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment