Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

S4 Ep5 Teen Wolf - I.E.D.




Scott, Stiles and Kira participate in their first Lacrosse game; Lydia looks to get help controlling her powers, i am looking forward to the thrill of watching teen wolf again I CANT BELIEVE ITS BACK AHHHH

Dang this stupid google warning is popping up on watchseries too- like 5 times in less than 2 minutes! I tried the prime wire and it keeps asking me to sign into a different google account??

Solarmovie is all whacked out lately too- anyone have any other sites for free shows and movies?? I've been using this site and solarmovie so not sure where else to go or what the next free links site will be. Seems these sites are good for a year or two before they go down and I'm guessing this site is next...

Eversince kira has joined Scott pack, she has messed up everything for me, sure in some ways she is interesting, but I wish she would be interesting without being annoying. And also I really miss not having hunter on the team. ALLISON why did you have to go so soon. I somehow think crystal changed her mind and the writers/Creator/producer(s) are thinking of a way to bring her back, atleast I hopeAna Mulvoy-Ten appears in this episode! Yay! She's probably Carrie Hudson or Kayleen Betcher (names on the list) she'll probably die, but I am looking forward into seeing her! 

And please kill off Violet, I hate her! She's a badass character and cool but as an assassin, not so cool! Maybe not Garrett though, creators say that his character is a big deal this season, described as one of the keys that will lead the gang to the Mysterious Benefactor (and now we know why). I am looking forward how his characters develop. 

With the Mute being killed, the less creepier this season will get, I hope they get another villain who can and will possibly give anyone nightmares. Benefactor dude doesn't seem so creepy, he's all about deals and money. I want a villain who's like Deucalion or Jennifer or the Nogitsune....I know they're trying to make this less creepy but horror is their thing! That's what makes this show even more lovable!

Kira will still improve...She has the guts to fight and yeah, she fits perfectly. The creators should just give a little effort on her character....she could be MORE involved, just like the others where their lives are probably on the brink of death, and then somehow the character will be able to overcome that and that's how we now that he or she is very interesting and useful for everyone.

Why does everyone hate Kira or wants her to die ?! I like her , eventhough she hasn't much of a purpose on the show anymore she's kinda nice and cool & she fits in the team perfectly and i really ship her with Scott so .. & now that Allison is gone she kinda is a replacement or else there would only be Lydia and Malia left so please don't hate on her?

I understand why people hate Kira, but i really don't mind he.r I do like her as a member of the team and I like her relationship with Scott.
I've always loved how helpless everyone seems, it does annoy me sometimes like seriously Scott, since becoming an Alpha he has lost 95% of fights and the others are kind of useless as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment