Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sick of Goodbyes - True Blood 7x4






Sookie enlists a band of vampires and humans to track down the H-Vamps.I actually never liked alcide, I never saw the point of him being on the show. Glad he is dead

And could you please not post a goodbye tomorrow from anyone who happens to die tonight?worst season ever!! theirs not even a main bad guy yet.Instead of searching the whole planet for Eric, Pam should have searched for a better writing team.

 I think i'm going to pass on tuning in tonight, I usually don't watch shows that are awful. This is the worst season by far13 to 14 seasons? Most shows, even the best ones, shouldn't go past 5 seasons. This show had the life of 3, 4 maybe 5 at best.

Got is more or less following the books and has the author of the books as well. True blood had never truly followed the books and the author herself let down most of her fans with how she ended the books. However, the writing on this season is beyond bad writing. It is almost a parody at this point.

Me too! I love Eric! He is my favorite character on the entire show!! And Pam loves him too, and I know he loves her because HE CHOSE HER INSTEAD OF the french girl Sofia or what ever her name was.Let's see what main character they off tonight with another fast, stupid death. Jason goes to the old Merlots, chokes on a piece of bacon and dies.

This show has gone to shit. I gave the last season a chance and thought 'Hey, it might get better it's certainly going in... a direction... right?' Then when I watched the season finale I was just so done. This was a wonderful show and my absolute favorite. I hated the books and hoped that the show wouldn't end up like that trash. But you know what? After I watched the season finale, all my hopes for this show were crushed. I haven't even watched this season and I know it's probably absolute bullshit. Another way to hurry up and finish the series just like the last episode of the last season was a rush to wrap everything up in 15 minutes. I'm so done with this show. If you ask me, my once beloved True Blood ended after 5 seasons.

The books are just Sookie dating just about everyone in town (including her fairy cousin and a were...fox? I think he was a fox.). The writing was awful, reminded me of Twilight. That and Pam was always upset or crying over something. In the books, none of the characters had solid personalities and changed from book to book, chapter to chapter, to suit the writer's needs. It was a boring, irritating and cringe-worthy read. Especially how it ended. Sam hasn't been a big part of the last few books and even in the last book he's barely mentioned until the end when Sookie winds up with him. TL;DR: The books are basically about who Sookie ends up with. Not much else.

 I don't understand Tara's death. It was not shown AND it happened first episode..seems like bad writing to me I just think the show owed that character a little bit more then an offscreen death within the first 5min of the first show.

No comments:

Post a Comment