Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Season7 Episode5 True Blood - Return to Oz





Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica Hamby) has been cast as the female lead in Netflix's upcoming Daredevil series.

Woll will play Karen Page, a blind lawyer who's the love interest of Matt Murdock (played by Boardwalk Empire's Charlie Cox).

Sookie becomes a reluctant host of a festive mainstreaming party in Bon Temps. Eric and Pam, continuing their search for Sarah Newlin, head to a fundraiser in Dallas. Andy decides on a life-changing decision, while Jessica and James reach a moment of truth. Bill finds himself remembering his human days.

 I want Sookie and Eric to end up together too Bill has hurt her to much for her to ever forgive himStill can't believe your ending it, there's sooooo much more that could be done and soooo many fans that would still watch  I'm gutted that its ending.

I'm thinking Sookie's fairy blood will save Eric. 
A thought---what if it ends and Sookie was dreaming it all.I'm not happy with this finale season it went to hell in a hand basket after Alan Ball quit writing the show I love true blood, but they have kinda lost their touch and making the seasons shorter sucks even more.

The count down is killing me.  I don't want it to end. And WHY MUST YOU DO THE LAST SEASON WITH ERIC DYING? Why not let the program go out with Eric being the true bad ass he is? With Pam by his side as his sidekick and Sookie as his love? No matter how fucking annoying the bitch is. He so deserves better than her!

 Wracking my brain trying to remember what the song playing during last weeks episode is, when they did the flash back in the video store.When Ginger brings in Erics chair. Any body?I will finish watching, but, I do wish the writers had given us a reason besides being loyal. I won't be so quick to invest myself into another one of their "going nowhere" series".

No comments:

Post a Comment